SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

My wife has been having a love affear for fiftennyear and

Customer Question

My wife has been having a love affear for fiftennyear and there are two children in the marriage but after DNA tests I am not the but she has run off with the original documents My question is Do I need the marriage certificate to get a divorse
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Not yet. but have had a one meeting with the mediator
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: Norfolk
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am being told that I have to have a verified copy of the marriage certificate which I do not have
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 9 days ago.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and your patience. Yes you will need your marriage certificate in order to file for divorce. If she has take the marriage certificate you should go to the registrar's office where you got the original and they will easily provide you with a copy.

I would be grateful for your rating at your earliest convenience. All the best

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
appreciate your help
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks for your support and I am now thinking to go for your package as there are so many other question that I have

You are welcome. I am glad I could assist. If it is not too much trouble may you kindly rate my assistance by clicking on the row of stars at the top on your screen as that is the only feedback the JA system can pick up. You could become a member of that is what you want to do. Alternatively during your trial period you can log the other question as a new enquiry and start it with FAO Solicitor RM, the customer serviced will direct it to me and I will respond