SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I need a lawyer for child arrangement for a matter that in

Customer Question

I need a lawyer for child arrangement for a matter that in court already but the final hearing is 27th of jan 2020 I will need someone to represent me
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: yes
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: family court in Holborn
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing more
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 10 days ago.

Hi thank you for your enquiry and your patience. Regrettably JA does not provide representation. We can guide and give you information on your legal dispute but the conditions of use of this site prohibits us from them taking you on as private paying clients. You should use the search for solicitor facility on the law society website. You will be able to filter solicitors by the area of practice and importantly by distance from your home. If money is an issue you can also check on such sites as Clerksroom.com they have solicitors and barristers at what other customers who have used them say are very reasonable prices. I hope this helps you to get the representation you need, you still have plenty of time so I would say call around those you find on the lawsociety website to make sure you end up selecting an experienced and reasonably priced solicitor. I would be grateful for your rating at your earliest convenience. All the best