12826847

I live atcanton Cardiff cf51hu. I'm being unlawfully

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My names Kevin Bartrum I live at*****canton Cardiff cf51hu. I'm being unlawfully harassed by the public and I have reason to believe police are involved as well otherwise it would have stopped. I get the feeling they think they know something and I'm being provoked to incriminate myself. I've received scam emails inviting me to break UK privacy laws. I have been harassed in a supermarket via death threat by an individual and a kid whom I can identify. My laptop is being tampered with daily, my emails are intercepted and either delayed or not sent at all. my facebook messages are intercepted. If I have broken a law then I would be charged, which tells me they have nothing OR are acting on lies by persons unknown. As I'm trying to send you this email my internet is cutting out. They are breaking the law via this conduct without proper cause or evidence and are trying to force their agenda. Can I please have this looked into immediately. I can be called on***********JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: im in cardiff please read my text i just submitted
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: this is the first. I wrote to the new zealand embassy but i have heard nothing which means they didnt get it
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no this is all
Expert:  UK Solicitor John replied 9 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

Can you clarify your question please to explain why the whole public is after you, and the police and why the New Zealand embassy is involved?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have written to the Cardiff police commissioner to find out why. I have written to other people to find out who their client is including EE. My devices are being tampered with daily including my partners. When police do this or allow it they are trying to force the target being me into either breaking the law or other which means they think they know something and are not only acting on lies but are acting without proper cause otherwise I would be charged. I am a New Zealand citizen in the UK on an ancestry Visa and I have been here for almost 6 yrs. Which is the reason I wrote to the NZ commission in London Im guessing they dont care or never received the emails. I would like a lawsuit against whoever is behind this and the Cardiff police for doing this, this has been going on for months my partner is a witness. The other day I was harassed in asdas by 3 people then more outside asdas in surrounding business's.

to answer your first question the public is either neighbourhood watch or bums with no life acting on lies or individuals recruited by the police.
This has been very damaging to me and partner causing difficulty across the board as you can imagine. I am followed everywhere daily
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
please stop trying to sell me services and help me
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
the public are acting on behalf of the police. I beleive the police are trying to force me into breaking the law or fishing for clues. im a new zealand citizen living in the uk

Ok thanks for explaining. I’m sorry to hear you are going through this but this is outside my expertise and I will opt out for another expert to assist you. Wish you the best of luck. John.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 days ago.

Hello.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 days ago.

Are you still in need of an answer?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No I suddenly realised I'm ok with being treated like this. This service is a gimmick nothing more.