Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I am a property owner within a airbnb property. I am having

Customer Question

Hi. So i am a property owner within a airbnb property. I am having trouble with an abusive neighbour in the next door property.they have repetedly been abusive. Is there any polite way to say please stop
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: I have taken no steps so far. I would like it to be resolved as quietly as possible.
Assistant: Where is the property located?
Customer: The scottish highlands
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The properties are all owned with my family. Its a large whiskey distillery warehouse around 11000 sq ft. Made up of shops and residential properties
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I currently own 2 maisonettes within the property.the overall propert is a family business
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 11 days ago.
Hi thank you for your message, so is the abusive neighbour within your family?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi jeremey. Yes the person in question is a member if my family.
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 10 days ago.
Hi thank you for your message, well there are options available such as reporting the matter to the council or police but do you want to go down that road with family?