How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 14900
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

I’m in Australia and. I want to make a claim against

This answer was rated:

I’m in Australia and I am Australian. I want to make a claim against Teachers Pensions UK


Thank you for your. Kindly explain the situation further

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I’ll send a document it’s easier

Sure. Kindly post into this thread

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No chance I’m paying $75 to call I’ve paid $81 already

Please ignore the call request. This is automatic through the site

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok this is a dead dodgy site


I am UK qualified Solicitor and based in the UK.

The Just Answer site is owned by a company called Pearl.Com based in san Francis.

There is even a page for Australian Law. It is a international online question and answer site

If you do nly require an answer to your legal question, I will opt-out

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is this going to be possible? Please read
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Wrong attachment


I have received an attachment

Its 125 pages!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
my mistake. I bet you nearly died


Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have fought the battle myself until now. I don’t think I can win on my own from this point onwards.

Hi Rachel,

I have now had a chance to review this. Is the total sum you are claiming approximately £10k?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
just over
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I just want to know if I even have a case?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I think I do but I’m not a lawyer

Hi Rachel,

Okay. What you would need to do is instruct lawyers to act on your behalf in the UK. The lawyers would have to send a Letter Before Ction demanding that you are paid within 14 days failing which they will issue legal proceedings without further notice.

If at the end of the 14 days, you have not been reimbursed, you will have to issue your claim.

As you are in Australia, you will require a person or entity based in the UK to issue the claim for you.

Based on what Inhave read, I do believe younhave a cause for action.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks

INC Law and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You have been amazing and given me hope. Thank you so much
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I need a UK lawyer? Do you do this work?

It's a pleasure. Not a dodgy site after all!!

You would be best served seeking a lawyer on the law Society website under the section Find A Solicitor. The web address is:

Please note,lawyers in London are a lot more expensive than other parts of the country.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Many thanks


Yes my firm does do this kind of work

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you. I’ll be in touch

It's a pleasure. Good luck!


That's the email address for one of my colleagues

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Magic. Thanks again

It's a pleasure