12826847

Got court case 4 th December for 2 malicious communications

Got court case 4 th December for 2 malicious communications section 1(1)a1988 and 1 public order sec 4a I got 6 months in crown court last time along with other offences wat do u think the likely outcome will be will they send it to crown
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: great Yarmouth
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: non
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ment to put the 6 months was for 1 charge of malicious communications in crown court
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Still waiting
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
??

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
R u a barrister

Yes, that is why the opening says I am.

How can I help with this please?

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I’m in court 4 th December Great Yarmouth magistrates court for 1 public order sec 4a and 2 malicious communications sec 1(1)a1988 but last time I got in crown court 6 months consecutive along with other 6 offences do u think this mite go to crown court this time
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ment to put the 6 months in crown court was for 1 charge of malicious communications sec 1(1)a 1988

Yes it could. It is in either way offence. If there is a history of doing this then it is more likely to go to the Crown Court.

If you have any form of defence though you are much better off in the Crown Court than in the magistrates.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I’ve got good medical report

Well, that wouldn't be relevant? To what ? Sentence? If so, it might be although it is a double edged sword.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok but it could help

It rather depends what it says. The danger is that you submit a medical report that just makes the court think you are more dangerous rather than less. This isn't really a decision for you though. It is for your solicitor. Delighted to continue but please rate my answer.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The medical report is not too bad

..

I have made a further offer.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok thank u for ur advice

No problem and all the best.

Please remember to rate my answer.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/