INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Is it possible to trace and address from the registration

Is it possible to trace and address from the registration number of a car

Thank you for your query. Kindly explain the situation further

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am entering the final stages of my divorce (finance) and on form E my wife declared that she was not cohabiting and I know she has been for the last three years and I wondered if I could find the registered address for her partners car and if possible driving license

DVLA would not release this information as it would be a breach of data protection.

You can possible contact the Police and request that they provide this information but it is unlikely that they would do so.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.