12826847

I think I mobbed at work place, where shall I look for legal

Customer Question

I think I mobbed at work place, where shall I look for legal advice?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Coventry
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have certificate from akas, but I understand that English is my 3rd language and I was suspend from work because of my nerve collaps on a last day of work.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I sent already grievance letter to my employer, have a copy. Today I found an article describing mobbing at the workplace, all signs indicate that I was in this situation since the first date of my employment there
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 days ago.

How long have you worked there for? Please note I am mobile today so may not be able to reply until later today thanks

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
My contract is dated from 29/04/2019, but I started to work there from December 2018, had a shift from 6 a.m to 4.30 p.m, four days a week.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
My English is not so advanced.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 days ago.

Thanks and when you say mobbing in the workplace what do you mean exactly?