UK Solicitor John
UK Solicitor John, Solicitor
Experience:  8 years legal experience
106125879

I'm completing a directions questionnaire for a multi track

Hello, I'm completing a directions questionnaire for a multi track case. D3 asks whether I have reached agreement about the scope and extent of disclosure of electronic documents on each side. Can you explain why this question is asked as I don't know how to answer it.

Hello. It is just referring to CPR 31 where both parties disclose material / evidence to each other on which they intend to rely on. So basically, have you sent the other side evidence / supporting statements which you intend to rely on and have they done the same. Or, are either of you withholding documents which you may feel should have been disclosed. If you have reached an agreement with them then just confirm it.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Is that equivalent to a bundle?

I suppose it can be said to be similar , but essentially it is just a list of documents. So as an example , if you have a witness statement which you intend to rely on, have you agreed with the other side to disclose it? Have you both agreed which evidence each are willing to disclose to the other to support your case? If so then you can confirm it.