12826847

I KEEP BEING GIVEN CONTRARY ANSWERS BY THR POLICE ABOUT

Customer Question

I KEEP BEING GIVEN CONTRARY ANSWERS BY THR POLICE ABOUT SOMETHING I NEED TO KNOW MY HUSBAND WAS ARRESTED JAILED AND TAKEN BEFORE THE JUDGE I WAS TOLD HE HAD A TRIAL DATE 9TH JANUARY AND HE WAS GIVEN VERY STRICT BAIL CONDITIONS ABOUT COMING NEAR US THE POLICE TOLD ME TO APPLYFOR AN HARRASSMENT ORDER THROUGH THE FISCAL AND I WOULD NEED A SOLICITOR TO APPLY FOR AN INDICTICT WITH THE POWER OF ARRESST IALSO WANT TO DIVORCE HIM PLEASE HELP LYNDA
JA: Does your husband have any upcoming court dates on the harassment charges?
Customer: THERE IS NO ARRESSMENT CHARGES BEEN PUT IN PLACE YET HIS NEXT APPEARANCE BEFORE THE JUDGE IS TO SENTENCE I BELEIVE
JA: Where did the harassment occur?
Customer: AT HOME I HAD BEEN GIVEN BY THE AUTHRITIES AN ALERT SYSTEM AND HE WAS BEHAVING SO VIOLENTLY I PRESSEDIT AS HE HAD STARTED TO VENT HIS ANGER ON MY AUTISTIC SON AND GOLDEN LABRADOR
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO AND I DO INTEND TO DIVORCE HIM AFTER THIS
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
my phone wont take texts or voice mail he controlled that
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
i also wanted to know how much stuff of his and therer is a lot will he be allowe and who would be allowed to collect
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
he is a dangerous and bad tempered man who i am sure will seek retribution he has treatned to kill me
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
the procurators office will be writing to me soon
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
my husband has no income of his own other than ill gotten gains he has never controbuted finacially to the family and he receives 66 pound per weef from the dla carers alowance
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
i have recently through his antics been sequestred so i would qualify for legal aid
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
hello how long before an answer
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 5 days ago.

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 5 days ago.

I am not sure what your question is? He can't be jailed for an offence before trial.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
i am the client and if theses area se law is where to operat neend thonght it dealjt with we all have given chancs i am not happy about this proect what she she thnaks for soundig but you sound ans ill
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 5 days ago.

I really dont understand your question. Can you be a little clearer please and use full English sentences?