12826847

Assistant: How can I help? Can you help me at this moment im

Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Can you help me at this moment im in receipt of universal credit and under pressure from my work coach ,I have just received a reply groan interview tomorrow the problem is I ingered either my chest mussel or broken my find I have telephoned resonant and left a message, but I'm concerned universal credit will take action what can I do.
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Torfaen
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Await reply from ,company by phone.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only that I'm concerned about this outcome.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Are you asking if you have to attend?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I like to let you know what I give you has been messed with things changed words left out .

Ok"?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I would really love to attend but I'm in such excruciating pain it leaving me with great difficulties.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I'm very sorry but unfortunately unaffordable.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Please can we continue emailing

Yes. So what is your question about this?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Please can you help with my situation.

Yes, So what do you want to know?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Of I tried to rearrange my interview will I be penalised by universal credit DWP.

Thank you. Has your benefit been stopped?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No

Thank you. They won't act against you if you try to rearrange it. they will act against you if you just don't go through. You cannot just ignore it. But if there is a legitimate reason to reschedule then that is perfectly reasonable. They should accommodate that. Can I clarify anything for you? Jo

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
That s Marvellous Jo many thanks hope to contact you again soon,
Michael.

No problem and all the best.

Please remember to rate my answer.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/