chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I have received a letter saying a warrant of goods removal

I have received a letter saying a warrant of goods removal has been issued for the value of ??? I can avoid this by paying the amount as soon as possible with details how to pay the only telephone numbers on the letter are the court number or payment line. I can not pay until the 17th which means giving them almost every penny I receive which I'm prepared to do as having a son with complex needs means there are going to be serious situations if a stranger turns up at my door how do I make it possible to hold of someone turning upso I can pay on the 17th .
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Milton keynea
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I only received the letter Friday and I have been trying to raise the money but haven't been able to
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Thank you for your query. I would suggest you contact the office of the enforcement officers and explain your circumstances to them.

They should.be able to delay enforcement until the 17th. You may ne able to even negotiate a part payment, if possible with the balance to follow.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
How do I find out who that is the letter doesn't state which enforcement officers are coming it only has the court telephone number .

You would need to contact the number on the letter and they will provide you the details of the enforcement officers.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I'll do that first thing in the morning thank you

It's a pleasure.

Good Luck!

Kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.