12826847

Ive just got this dog given to me and i want his chip just

Customer Question

hi ive just got this dog given to me and i want his chip just changed over to my name please his chip no is 985170000361855
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i am in salford m5 5eu
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: ive had him at the pdsa for dental treatement and ive been trying to get it done on my pc but not with much success till now
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no i just want his chip in my name please
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  INC Law replied 8 days ago.

Thank you for your query. What do you mean you have been given the dog?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
a fri3end of mone knew the owner who has since died and there was nobody to look after the dog so they asked me if i would look after him they took all his stuff to me 2 weeks ago and he is settling down very good he is having dental stuff done today at PDSA manchester his name is eddie ok
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
all i want is his chip number changed over to my name not a firm of solicitors ha
Expert:  INC Law replied 6 days ago.

Does the deceased have a Will or any family members?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Just forget about it ok
Expert:  Jo C. replied 6 days ago.

You need to get evidence of ownership to encourage the Petlog company to transfer the dog to you. It is beyond simple. Can I clarify anything for you? Jo