SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

As all the issues I mentioned before and thank you that you

Customer Question

Hi..
As all the issues I mentioned before and thank you that you help me to get understand clear picture of my case.
I have one doubt that my wife had tire 1 entrepreneur visa till 2020. And we doing business as business management consultant. In December 2020 she finished 5 yrs on tire 1 entrepreneur visa. Can she applied for Sattelment on that route??
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 5 days ago.

Hi thank you for your patience. Your question was locked and I could not access it in order to respond. settlement is possible under the tier 1 entrepreneur visa however there are eligibility requirements and these centre on how many jobs you created int the UK and the investment level input into the UK economy. Would you be able to advise me more on these and I can confirm if she will be able to apply for settlement successfully

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
She has created 2 full time jobs and it’s still continues and she has extensions in 2018 , she saw investment , everything is ok by her side according to guidelines. I will give you details later. She got tire 1 entrepreneur on June 2015, then December 2018 she got extensions till December 2020.

Thats no problem. i will wait for the further details