12826847

Are there specialist military lawyers that collectively and

Customer Question

Are there specialist military lawyers that collectively and actively represent the concerns of service men who served for a number of years prior to 1975 but do not have any pension pro-rata their years served?
JA: Where are they? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Great Britain.
JA: What steps have they taken so far?
Customer: Difficult to break through the government red tape as I understand it.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I know that there is a group "weareveterrans" who are supporting a public poll going through. The truth is that there a couple of million vets who receive no recognition for the years served which is probably why the MoD doesn't want to know.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Due to lateness of the hour and your amazing responsiveness I am quite happy to pick up the answer tomorrow. Regards, Geoff.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 4 days ago.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you for responding as quickly as you did! I've been waiting for an answer for many years so can wait a little longer. I am also aware that there has been some sizeable focus put on this long-running sore that effects many thousands of ex-service men and women but sadly whose lives are coming to a close. It is in the government's interest to let this run without resolution as long as possible and in mine and others like me to take action. I am aware that over the last couple of years or so that a focus has been put on this subject and wanted to know what group or organisation that I can turn to and join provided that they have legal representation and currently pursuing the government for an answer. Regards... Geoff.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 days ago.

Hi. Sorry for the delay. How can I help?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
AS in the email trail above I'm looking for the name of the group or organisation that has interest in taking ex-military personnel's request for back-payment of their pension contribution prior to 1975 please.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I was expecting to research this subject within the initial scope of the question for £5 rather than being hit with a bill so early in the process.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 days ago.

I'm not going to be able to research the entire issue of back payments of pensions for £5. I could refer you to somebody who can by means of a call?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you for your quick response. On reflection I will pursue this subject via a different source but had hoped that it could have been resolved via JustAnswer within the £5 within 7 days.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 days ago.

Ok, all the best.