Joy Nicholas
Joy Nicholas, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
106220719

My ex partner is.demanding to see kids, i was letting him

Customer Question

Hi my ex partner is.demanding to see kids , i was letting him but was always when suited him amd not consistent . I stoped after he returned kids and i found out he left my child in street herself whilst he went to shop and then lied to me and got kids to lie to me about it .i dont no what to do in regards ***** ***** tact
Assistant: What steps has your ex-partner taken? Has he filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No i he expects me to suit him, he works more than one job and dictates that he has to have them when he can.
Assistant: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county does your ex-partner live in?
Customer: We live in scotland
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 8 days ago.
Hi, thank you for your message. Can I confirm is there a court order in place?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No there are no legal agreement

Hi, thank you for your message. If you are not able to resolve the matter between you I would advise that you contact a mediator to help you find a solution. Mediation is also a great way to improve communication between yourself and your ex partner. Talking in a safe environment with a trained mediator means that you can both talk about the things that concern you.As a last resort you will need to take the matter to court for a judge to decide the matter. The civil courts handle family matters. The family courts can make Child Arrangement Orders that will determine visiting rights. The child's welfare is the court's paramount consideration when looking at questions of contact and residence.

I hope this helps if you can please accept my answer, there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question top right corner and just answer will credit me for helping you.

Expert:  Joy Nicholas replied 4 days ago.

Hi, I hope all is well! I would appreciate if you can please accept my answer there will be a box to do so and give me a five star rating for answering your question today top right corner of your screen otherwise I receive no credit for helping you.