Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I am launching a coaching business with Facebook ad. I have

Hello, I am launching a coaching business with Facebook ad. I have prepare a T&C. I don't have website yet but plan to do so mid 2020. My Facebook ad is going in shown in UK only. Do I need a Private Policy yet or that can wait that I get my website? Last question, I have prepared the T&C based on another T&C coaching business so I guess I need a lawyer to verify that everything is in order? Many thanks, Claire
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Im based in London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I adapted the T&C to my coaching. Before putting the T&C in the Client Funnel (for the launch of the FB ad), I would need to validate the T&C with a lawyer.
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The question was in my original text, about Private Policy

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

You can wait until you get your website. You only need the Policy for website customers.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi Jamie, thanks a lot, can I send you my T&C for review please?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I will be coaching young grads who wants to land their first job in fashion.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Here is my T&C

Yes, they are fine. You just need to add jurisdiction, ie governed by the laws of England and Wales.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
ok thanks a lot, so where exactly do I add this please? What sentence should I add please?

At the end. Just say terms are governed by laws of england and wales.
Does that assist?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yes, I think so so my last paragraphe would be then : "Liability
If you have a complaint against TFIC you must provide a complaint in writing within 24 hours of the occurrence that gave rise to it. TFIC will not be held liable to you for any loss, injury, damage, expense or delay incurred or suffered by you or the individual receiving the Program or coaching arising directly or indirectly from or in any way connected with the Program.
Terms are governed by laws of England and Wales."

Right? Sorry but I am French so doing English text law is not my thing ;-)

Yes that is fine.

Does that help?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
yes, thank you so much Jamie! Have a lovely afternoon! Claire

All the best. If I could invite you to rate me 5 stars before you go today by clicking the button at the top of the screen, so the site credits me for the time spent. I am only paid when you rate. if you need further help please click reply. Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hello Jamie, sorry, a last question. If I want to launch my facebook ad in Europe or wordwide in the future, should I change the last sentence of the contract T&C? Just as a reminder, I live in London, UK.
Will rate you asap of course, sorry, I havent seen your reply yesterday :-)

Yes that is fine.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Do you mean, the sentence "Terms are governed by Laws of England and Wales" is good whether I put my facebook ad in Europe, Australia or US?

Correct

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Many many thanks Jamie! Have a lovely day!