F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

I have a 25 year old daughter who pays no rent and i want

i have a 25 year old daughter who pays no rent and i want her to leave however her mother wants her to stay we are joint mortgage holders what can i do?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Kent
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i sent her a letter 2 months ago saying that she would need to start paying rent as of the 1st December. I made it much lower than the going rate as i want to seam fair
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Her mother is arguing with me and saying that she does not have to pay and is going nowhere

Good afternoon. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service therefore i maybe delayed in replying.

does she work?

are you asking for contributions to her use of amenities?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Yes