plclegal
plclegal, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister at law
101823876

My divorce was answered on the grounds of the children 2

my divorce was answered on the grounds of the children 2 weeks ago the judge has done a response but don’t know what it is yet. Being so quick is this a good sign that he has just rejected here defence. If so can i proceed to degi Nisi and nothing can stop it then?

Hello and thanks for the question. Obviously I cannot say whether the judge has rejected the defence or not, but if this is the case then yes, you should be able to proceed to decree nisi.

Is there anything else I can clarify at this stage for you?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
And once I have applied for it can she stop it going through?

No, not if the defence is rejected.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Okay I spoke to them again today and apparently not gone to judge yet but been marked as urgent for review. What does this mean in your experience, timeline etc!!!!!

A judge will look at it soon!