12826847

My husband ilderton has been married a few times b4,he used

Hi my husband Kevin ilderton has been married a few times b4,he used to see his grandson,but one of his former wives whom he has 3sons with has told his daughter in law,that my husband Kevin ilderton was charged with abuse of his 3sons,now health not allowed to see his grandson anymore,he was supposed to be charged with,child abuse and told to stay away from his children until they were 18,there is supposed to be paperwork on this,which his x wifes parents have,he can I find out more about this ??

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

when was this? how long ago?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Bit hazy there think about 10/12yrs,child welfare was supposed to take them to court,his daughter in law was told he starved them and locked them in urine smelling rooms,he said his wife was an alcoholic and she was doing this,he says there is no paperwork on this but his daughter in law says there is but is refusing to show us
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hw much will this matter cost

Thanks for the information and the time.

I am sorry but I cannot give you good news then. I’m afraid you are in difficulty here.

You cannot get access to another person’s criminal record unless they consent as indeed they cannot get access to yours.

A person’s PNC is private. It is accessible only to the police, courts and other agencies.

It can sometimes be possible to find press reports upon a person on google or on back numbers at local papers but no more than that.

There is a central database. It is called the police national computer. It is not accessible to members of the public.

I'm sorry this isn't the answer you wanted but it is the position that you face and I have a duty to inform you truthfully.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need more information.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Sorry I pay £40 a month to be on this site,is this just a one of charge as I dnt work

You would need to email customer services about billing as we are never involved in that.