SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I have had to pay a bailiff to prevent them removing

I have had to pay a bailiff to prevent them removing computers from our offices when they did not belong to the company that the writ they were enforcing was not the owner of the computers. They had been sold as part of a sale agreement prior to the judgement against the company
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: United Kingdom for both and no I haven't spoken with a solicitor yet as most seem to dal with personal cedt as opposed to a corporate matter
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None yet - I have found reference to recovering the money by card chargeback
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think that covers it, the purchase was a formal asset purchase with a formal sale/purchase agreement signed and witnessed, the balifs when they came were not prepared to accept this as proff of ownership

Hi thank you for your enquiry and your patience. Was the sale after the matter had alredy gone to the Courts? and was sale to any of the company's directors or creditors?

SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience: Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
The sale was prior to the matter that established the debt judgement at an employment tribunal the assets of which the goods that the bailiff was seeking to remove were bought by a owned by one of the directors of the company that sold the goods and against who the judgement was given.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Would it be possible to call me on the mobile 07894114880 this evening or on the land line supplied tommorow morning as I have to leave the office now

I have accepted your call request. Kindly give me a call at your convenience. My number should be displayed