chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I was manipulated to getting a contract for a friend when I

I was manipulated to getting a contract for a friend when I had a breakdown now there refusing to pay and I have a bad credit score
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm in county durham
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I haven't taken any steps just don't no what I can do
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: There's nothing else
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I don't know what else I can do but it's stopping me from getting any contract

Thank you for your query. How much is the amount owed to you?

With reference to the contract, you are still liable to pay the existing contract or outstanding debt

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I think it's £720 but could be more
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yeah I'm still liable to pay for contract but I can't afford it and wanting some advice to try and sort something and see what I can do

With reference to the contract, you are still liable to pay this and should arrange to make payments as soon as possible.

With reference to your friend, I would suggest that you send them a letter demanding that they pay you the sum of £720 or any other such amount you feel you are owed within 14 days or you will issue legal proceedings without further notice.

If at the end of the 14 days, younhave not been paid, you will have to issue your claim. You will be able to do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.