How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 13639
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

Can I transfer hearing from county court in Manchester to

This answer was rated:

Can I transfer hearing from county court in Manchester to London?


Thank you for your query. Kindly explain the situation further?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
This is a copy of my application N244 to the court in Manchester
To add particulars to the original claim F7QZ6M7N as per rule CPR17:

The number of claimants from one to seven

Konrad Kulgawczyk
Ewelina Borowska
Arkadiusz Kalinowski
Paweł Litwińczyk
Kamil Zgiet
Daniel Sielewiński

The letters of authorisation are attached

To allow claimant Konrad Kulgawczyk to represent six claimants, who are Polish citizens and suffer significant disadvantage in English language

Issuing unlawful contract of employment
Multiple breaches of contract of employment (despite of contract itself been unlawful)
Multiple breaches to employment laws in England and Wales
Multiple breaches of Health and Safety Act 1974 and Construction Design Management Regulations 2014
Causing life changing injuries to one of the claimants by neglecting the obligations of employer

To struck out the application of the defendant 2 / legal representative Peter Kaye
To transfer the hearing of amended claim from County Court in Manchester to Central County Court in London

The reason behind is that 6 additional claimants are students who reside in Poland - one of defendants is solicitor who represents another defendant


You can try to transfer the whole case from one court to another but not just one hearing

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
If that's the case, what's CPR rule is that ?


Rule 30 of the CPR.

As I have answered your original question, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

Your question will not close and I will be happy to answer any follow up questions.

Many thanks

INC Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you