F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

We have constant problems with people leaving their dogs off

we have constant problems with people leaving their dogs off the lead, they poo on my front garden I have also had a dog come unto me and growl at me when getting into my car. I have two children 2 and 5 and I cannot let them in our front garden due these dogs. Legally how can I make people keep their dogs on a lead?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: WA145QN Timperley but just about 100 yards from a park
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I had a confrontation with a lady who was very aggressive this morning telling me to F off in front of my kids who I was taking to school
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my wife has also nearly run over a dog that has run around her care, we have cctv so can get evidence of this

Good morning. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service therefore i maybe delayed in replying.

is your front garden open to the street?

how long have you been there?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
yes open to the street and opening is joined with next door neighbours, been there 10 years and had problems that long
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
ok

You can get the title deed and the plan quickly and easily already registered property by using this link:

https://eservices.landregistry.gov.uk/www/wps/portal/!ut/p/b1/04_SjzS0tDQwMTIxMjLXj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOKNjSxMDA1NjDwsjM3MDTxN3dyNDUNMjQ1MjPWDU_P0c6McFQH3SLFU/

and you will have to pay 3 pounds for the title deed and 3 pounds for the plan.

You will then have them in minutes if not seconds.

You won’t need the plan.

It will tell you owns the property but not necessarily who is living in it if it’s rented.