31090051

What rights do couples have when the Marriage breaks down,

What rights do couples have when the Marriage breaks down
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: marriage breaks downNo I told my wife four weeks ago I do not have any feeling for her after years of verbal abuse
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: scotland live on the Isle of Skye
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes I need a female one please

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. When were you married? Do you have children? What is your financial position? Generally can you explain the situation a little more please?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Yes there are no children we have been married since 2001 I work full time she is to work full time we have a bed and breakfast and a one bedroom self catering as well