12826847

Just wondering am on bail for Arsen and was wondering how

just wondering am on bail for Arsen and was wondering how long can the police take to decide it’s been going on now for a year and still don’t know what’s happing
Assistant: What were they charged with exactly? Are there any upcoming court dates?
Customer: Was charged last October and was supposed to hear in November to go back to the police station but not heard anything as yet
Assistant: Where did this occur?
Customer: in bury Manchester the police station
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: do I have to pay though
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Okay then we’ll I’ve been accused off it and just wondering if they can keep me waiting like this as it’s very stressful not knowing
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No not charged me yet and no upcoming court dates

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Jo C, I’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

can you give me the background to this matter please

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Well was accused by my grandma and brother off arsen last October and was arrested and they questioned me had a solicitor with me then put me on bail due to further investigation was supposed to hear from the police this November but when I rang my solicitor up and spoke to the secretary she was telling me that they had heard nothing so was won an the police do that and I don’t know what to do next I feel like my life is on hold not knowing which way to turn
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No I would rather type please as it’s costing me money
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I’ve not got that much money so would prefer just to do it this way
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hello you there

Ok, so what is your question about this? You need to email customer services for a refund on the call and I will carry on on here.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No I would rather text do I have to pay for the fone call

Read again.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yes

Let me know when you know what you want to ask.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Am waiting for the call
Customer: replied 6 days ago.

I'm not able to make the call now. You said you did not want one.

I have explained how to get a refund

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Just want to know we’re I stand

I obviously won't know whether you will be charged or not.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
What is your professional opinion have you dealt with cases like this and is it often that they take so long with there investigation

Arsons are fairly common and it can quite often take a very long time to be charged. It is not necessarily anything to do with the amount of investigation in your case but the shortage of resource is overall and they cannot give you undivided attention.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yes but it doesn’t help me though not knowing have you had cases like this and what was the outcome off it

Yes. Some were charged. Some were not. Like every charge.

I'm not going to be able to tell you whether you will be charged. Like I said.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yes but if they had some evidence they would have arrested me by now instead off wasting time

No. I explained that above.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Your not much help to me

Well, I did tell you at the outset that I couldn't tell you if you would be charged. No magic wands I'm afraid.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yes but it’s not doing my health any good

I cannot tell you whether you will be charged and nobody can credibly tell you that you certainly will not. If that is what you are hoping for then nobody can help.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Anyway thank you for your help

No problem and all the best.

Please remember to rate my answer.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/