UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Assistant: How can I help? I called my late father and late

Hi there.
Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I called my late father and late stepmother solicitor last week. I asked if he still had my dad's will. I am not executor of any of there wills but solely asked about his will and not my stepmums. He was very very rude and obnoxious. Spoke to me like something on the bottom of his shoe. He was awful. He the rang my stepmums daughter up to say I'd been asking about her will which I didn't.
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in Southampton but was enquiring in Burnley Lancashire
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I spoke to him the day after to say the call was private and confidential and he again was very rude and told me he can tell his client what he wants. I also asked for a recording of the earlier phone call and he said no. I want to report him as he shouldn't have treated me so appallingly. How do I do this please.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: There's lots of little things.

You may report him to the SRA, the regulator: https://www.gov.uk/log-in-file-self-assessment-tax-return/register-if-youre-self-employed

May I help further?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
That link just sends me to a self assessment tax page.

Sorry, here is the correct link: https://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/problems/report-solicitor/

Please click on 5 stars

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you very much