How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F E Smith Your Own Question
F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 14277
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
Type Your Law Question Here...
F E Smith is online now

Am offering my mums primary career to live in my mums house

This answer was rated:

Am offering my mums primary career to live in my mums house with her familly as full time 24/7 care in exchange for no rent and a monthly payment. I think she is running a care company but she wants cash every month. i have written an agreement but want it to be checked out or an contract drawn up, cheers
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Yes i have written something
JA: Where is the house located?
Customer: Cambridge
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My Fear is that she is not paying tax and we could be liable for her as an employee NI and holiday pay etc.

Good afternoon. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service therefore i maybe delayed in replying.

to clarify - you have asked this woman including her family to move in to your mothers house - in exchange for caring duties?

where does she live now?

F E Smith and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
In another house she is renting