F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

Am offering my mums primary career to live in my mums house

Am offering my mums primary career to live in my mums house with her familly as full time 24/7 care in exchange for no rent and a monthly payment. I think she is running a care company but she wants cash every month. i have written an agreement but want it to be checked out or an contract drawn up, cheers
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Yes i have written something
JA: Where is the house located?
Customer: Cambridge
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My Fear is that she is not paying tax and we could be liable for her as an employee NI and holiday pay etc.

Good afternoon. I will assist with your question - be aware this is an email not chat service therefore i maybe delayed in replying.

to clarify - you have asked this woman including her family to move in to your mothers house - in exchange for caring duties?

where does she live now?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
In another house she is renting