How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F E Smith Your Own Question
F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 16084
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
Type Your Law Question Here...
F E Smith is online now

In order to get probate for my late mother’s estate I need

This answer was rated:

In order to get probate for my late mother’s estate I need to locate The Family Will Executor service as they are named as executors in the will. I can not locate them. They were located at 12 Sheraton Close Elstree, WD6 WPZ.
JA: Estate laws vary by state. What state are you in?
Customer: Bristol
JA: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?
Customer: I have the Will but can not locate the company. I am the executor along with this company
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Good afternoon. I will answer your question - be aware this is an email not chat service therefore i maybe delayed in replying.

how long ago did your mother do her will with this company?

do you mean they have no telephone number?

F E Smith and 4 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
March 1992
No telephone number