SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

Non molestation hearing in 2 days but my wife set aside

Non molestation hearing in 2 days but my wife set aside online . Should I go to court and tell them ?

Hi, I'm Lea and I have reviewed your query.

When you say your wife has 'set aside online', what do you mean? Has she withdrawn her application?

Please bear in mind this is an email service and not a live chat so responses may not be instantaneous. I am not available for calls, but in all cases it is very likely you can be helped online.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Yes she has asked for discharge

Discharge? So there is already an interim order in place?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
There was interim order involve so she will inform court on Thursday to discharge it that is first hearing . They serve me notice to attend . But she said she applied already to discharge it and she will ask court to cancel this order .

If she has genuinely applied to discharge the interim order, then that should be done at the hearing. However, I would strongly urge you to attend the court yourself to ensure that she is actually asking for it to be discharged.

If you have anything from her in writing that tells you she will be discharging the order, then make sure you take that to court as proof of what she has told you.

Does that help?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Yes I have All the evidence . thanks a lot

You're welcome.

Sometimes people say they will ask for the application to be dismissed/discharged, but they just want you to not turn up to the hearing - so be sure to attend.

Please accept and rate positively using the five stars at the top of your page as that is how I am paid for assisting you today. Thank you.

Could you kindly take the time to rate positively as that is how I am paid for the time I spent assisting you. Thank you.