Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I had a fall whilst on a cruise on holiday I ended up being

I had a fall whilst on a cruise on holiday I ended up being off my work for 10 months the cruise line admitted liability and I have that in writing I was insured through royalties gold and they assigned me a lawyer to use Simpson Millar in Manchester they have been dealing with the case but having to drag them and push them they have now came back and said they can’t represent me in my claim for loss of earnings which I raging about cause they have had all the paper work information reports etc for 20 months now and I got a letter in yesterday from them I know it has to be sorted within 2 yrs so they haven give me much time to find another lawyer who can act on my behalf
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes it’s been reported and all filed all the work has been done for it
Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don’t think so thanks

Welcome to JA.

Am sorry to hear about your current situation.

Do you require another solicitor who can take your claim on and seek to obtain the maximum compensation from the responsible party?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Yes please but think theirs a deadline of January 9th 2020

Thats fine I will send you two national firm solicitors who deal with these matters shortly. FURTHER ENSURE YOU MENTION THAT THERE IS A DEADLINE UNTIL JAN 2020 as this will ensure you are fast tracked.

Irwin Mitchell solicitor- 08081636920

Slater Gordon solicitors- 0330 107 5032

The solicitors noted above have offices across England therefore they should have capacity to take your case on and given liability is admitted they will probably be more that willingly to do so too.

I hope I have clarified the position if not please let me know

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Sorry I not paying anymore money so I decline on the phone call thanks

Please ignore the automated call request.