How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 67820
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

Assistant: How can I help? I am a health care assistant

This answer was rated:

Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am a health care assistant working for an agency
Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: lawyer I think
Assistant: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: no not yet
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I’m employed
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello. I need to speak to a lawyer please. Thank you

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

Please provide some more details of your circumstances.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Good evening. I have quite a situation here. I worked as health care assistant in a place for quite a long time. I was getting paid weekly. Since October I agreed to work for that place as a permanent staff.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
now I have to pay £ 44 so we can discuss on the phone?

ok and what are your questions about all of this?

Ben Jones and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you