Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

Assistant: How can I help? I am working as a registered

Assistant: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am working as a registered nurse in a Nursing home , and i have been arrested by the police after the Home manager made false allegations about me and 2 other romanian nationality nurses
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In Hertfordshire , north London, Borehamwood
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have rised a grievance, i need yo mention that we have been suspended without notice and there are more then 16 peoples involve but only us have been picked on
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We have been accused of burglary and teft after a resident died , the unit manager asked us , the staff members to empty the room... i have been accused of stealing and theft but i have never been in that room

Hello, I’m Ben, a UK lawyer and will be dealing with your case today. I may also need to ask some questions to determine the legal position.

What do you specifically want to know about this please?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Just because there are more then 10 members of staff involved, why only us got arrested and suspended without notice

Thank you. I cannot guess why only you and a couple pf others have been dealt with in this way – only the persons who made this decision will be able to tell you. Obviously, if it is simply because of your nationality and there is no good reasons for it, then it could amount to race discrimination. However, it could be all just a coincidence so do not jump to that conclusion without any evidence that you were selected because of your nationality