Ross Miller
Ross Miller,
Experience:  Director (Litigation and Mediation) at Hilltop Solutions
106205234

I am currently a team manager within the organisation I work

Hello. I am currently a team manager within the organisation I work for. 2 week's ago one of my team members who were with our firm less than 5 months decided to resign. She submitted her letter or resignation to me and when i asked her why she decided to leave she responded positively she would have the internal patience to wait until she becomes experienced to take more responsibility (in summary). I offered her the option to stay with our company and tried to discuss ways of helping her feel more engaged. However she said she had taken her decision to take a break. Today I was dragged into a room by manager who claims he has received a letter from her. She was basically complaing about several occasions that she felt she was not engaged with the team and in particular she was pushed out of projects. I managed to provide justification to all items. Worth noting that this employee had come to our London office from one of our Australian offices, whilst we had no projects secured for her to work on and the direction I had from senior management was to engage her only with Australian projects.
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: Despite my justifications and further reasoning I provided to my manager, he has been having a brutal behaviour against me Yes I have discussed this with a manager as per my first message
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: full time employee
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i cannot possibly type the whole case here however I'd like consultation over the phone if possible to understand what actions I should undertake
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Ideally I'd like to arrange a phone call please tomorrow afternoon. WOuld this be possible?

Hello my name is Ross and I can help with this matter.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Hi Ross thank you for your response. Can we arrange a phone call at a time of your convenience in the next couple of days? I could possibly type every thing here, so I suggest a phone conversation so I can give you a full summarised view on the matter? Thank you for your time!

Yes of course this would be possible. I am happy for you to write up a synopsis so that I have more information to work on prior to our phone call. If you can let me know the best time to call then that would also be helpful.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Hello just to confirm I just accepted a phone call from just answer and waited for 5 minutes on the line without any further response.
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
We could potentially arrange a call for tomorrow 7pm?
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
As I understand tonight may be a short notice

Yes, 7pm tomorrow would be fine with myself. Could you please provide me with the number to contact you on?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Thank you! My number is +447598939368
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Hello. Please can you confirm if we are still going to have a phone call tonight as discussed in the above correspondence? Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Hello please note I still haven’t received a call despite the fact I have been charged.