12826847

I have Imigrastion issue combine with criminal law.

Hello, I have Imigrastion issue combine with criminal law.
Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?
Customer: The case drop, the court ended with agreement. BUT when I apply for replacement for my biometric permit it is said with the home office that there is still outstanding criminal prosecution. I had call the police and record management unit the case had been drop but still flare up on the system.
Assistant: Where did this occur?
Customer: my questions
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope, just that

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

What is your question about this please?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
first
1 are you familiar with UK law?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am confused. I will be charge for telephone conversation but not chat? And how long the conversation will be?

You don't need a telephone call and I can't do it tonight anyway.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
2. How can the police report said the case closed as well as the court but not in the system?
3. How do I proceed for my legal system for my visa?A disclaimer that if there communication is shared to others I don’t want to be named
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Oh, thank you.

I don't know anything about immigration but I can help with the criminal matter. People don't usually do both immigration and crime.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
What it means with pending prosecution

That a prosecution is underway.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
But how that’s possible if there is no court orders? Or any case to put it up?

Because a prosecution is being brought. The case obviously isn't closed.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
But the case is closed already.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
There is no more case. N

That would tend to suggest it is not.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
who is responsible to brought up the prosecution?

It depends who brings it. Normally CPS but there are other prosecuting authorities.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Like what? CPS doesn’t have the case they said.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Neither the magistrate

Probably they have revived it. As a result of a victim's review maybe? Obviously I will have no idea what they re doing in your case.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
What it means victims review?

A victims' review of a decision to discontinue. Delighted to continue but please rate my answer.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will. But I am still doesn’t understand how can they review that the victims discontinued.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will rate your answer. Next one, heavy one. In UK law other than non molestation is there any other ground you can take abuse case? Financial abuse or mental abuse which is often nothing to do with molestation? If yes how. If not what you suggest other than non mol.

Again, that is a family question and I don't know anything about that. I'm not sure what you mean about the victims review?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You said earlier that “A victims' review of a decision to discontinue” I don’t undertand that part

I can't really think of any other words. It is fairly self explanatory. Victims have a right to demand a review of a decision to discontinue

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Oh I c. As well as the suspect?

Yes

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
But if both saying there is nothing, why is it’s still?

Like I said, it is possible that the case has not been dropped. it is possible that they haven't updated the database.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Then next question I asked.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
In criminal justice of UK law where domestic abuse happened, other than putting into injunction is there any other way?

Leaving?