Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

Sorry been thinking. What happens if I don’t tell their

Hi again, sorry been thinking.What happens if I don’t tell their solicitor?What happens if I don’t tell their solicitor and don’t go to meeting? And what happens if I don’t tell solicitors and do go to meeting?It’s surely not my responsibility to tell their solicitors? Or do I look bad if I don’t?

If you dont tell her solicitors and you go the solicitors may not be happy for carrying out such action and may raise your conduct in court as way to persuade the court to penalise you.

If you dont go and you don't tell the solicitors it is unlikely it is something that may be used by the solicitors to penalise you given your argument will be the information didn't come from them to go to the meeting so you were not going to break the rules by going.

Although it is ultimately the other side responsibility to tell their solicitor however it is good practice to inform them especially if you are going, given they will likely find out in the near future.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Fab thank you so much

Your welcome