Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I would like advice on a high court enforcement officer who

I would like advice on a high court enforcement officer who Has removed very valuable items, not given a receipt for such. We also had no notice of enforcement as we had moved house and the CCJ and writ are for previous address
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: in London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: this happened a few days ago, the evening before my wife had an operation. I have been dealing with that and then finding out what has been done wrong
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have put together a full overview and associated documents to discuss with a lawyer

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

What is it you want to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi Jamie, I am very concerned about the additional items removed on a second visit which are our wedding rings.
Now I understand the legislation they have done many things wrong and have received no response from them.
I have a full detailed overview and associated documents linked which I have on google docs and could send you a link

I will call shortly, will show as withheld.