JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
97337639

Could I trouble you again?! One of the issues is that one of

Hi could I trouble you again?! One of the issues is that one of the false statements put a huge negative stance on the case, meaning CFA lawyers weren’t happy - it was weak. I then realised they were basing their judgement on this lie. This has now been proven to court.I would really like some proper representation so I can chill out and let you experts get on with it - it would be bliss!Am I living in cuckoo land thinking the court will award me something to ease my own financial hardship suffered at hand of defendant and secure legal representation?Finally, if I do apply for interim payment are there any risks to me if court deny it?

The quickest way to get funds is to apply to strike out a statement of case (e.g. a defence) which you have already done so. If you apply for an interim payment now then I can guarantee the application will be struck out for the reasons I mentioned before (i.e. there being no admission of liability or no judgment in your favour at this stage).

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you once again, absolutely superb