How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JimLawyer Your Own Question
JimLawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 9935
Experience:  Senior Associate Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
JimLawyer is online now

Could I trouble you again?! One of the issues is that one of

This answer was rated:

Hi could I trouble you again?! One of the issues is that one of the false statements put a huge negative stance on the case, meaning CFA lawyers weren’t happy - it was weak. I then realised they were basing their judgement on this lie. This has now been proven to court.I would really like some proper representation so I can chill out and let you experts get on with it - it would be bliss!Am I living in cuckoo land thinking the court will award me something to ease my own financial hardship suffered at hand of defendant and secure legal representation?Finally, if I do apply for interim payment are there any risks to me if court deny it?

The quickest way to get funds is to apply to strike out a statement of case (e.g. a defence) which you have already done so. If you apply for an interim payment now then I can guarantee the application will be struck out for the reasons I mentioned before (i.e. there being no admission of liability or no judgment in your favour at this stage).


JimLawyer and 12 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you once again, absolutely superb