Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

What kids of things can I do to get Defendant to admit

What kids of things can I do to get Defendant to admit liability? Could I go through the evidence say and say, 'look it's in black and white' kind of thing, or/and anything else?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
"kinds" of things...

Welcome to JA.

You can refer to the evidence that is in writing as already mentioned to persuade them to admit liability.

You can also send a notice to admit facts.

A notice to admit facts is an invitation to another party to admit specific facts or parts of a case. If the opponent does not admit the facts specified in the notice and the court decides that it should have admitted them, the court has a discretion to impose costs penalties.

Do you understand what I have stated if yes I will send you a copy of the notice to admit document

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you very much, please send me a copy of the notice to admit document. I will review then might come back.

Please see attached a copy of the document for your consideration.

Thanks for the rating and have a good day.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Amazing thank you.

Your welcome