Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

What kids of things can I do to get Defendant to admit

What kids of things can I do to get Defendant to admit liability? Could I go through the evidence say and say, 'look it's in black and white' kind of thing, or/and anything else?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
34;kinds" of things...

Welcome to JA.

You can refer to the evidence that is in writing as already mentioned to persuade them to admit liability.

You can also send a notice to admit facts.

A notice to admit facts is an invitation to another party to admit specific facts or parts of a case. If the opponent does not admit the facts specified in the notice and the court decides that it should have admitted them, the court has a discretion to impose costs penalties.

Do you understand what I have stated if yes I will send you a copy of the notice to admit document

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you very much, please send me a copy of the notice to admit document. I will review then might come back.

Please see attached a copy of the document for your consideration.

Thanks for the rating and have a good day.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Amazing thank you.

Your welcome