Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Whilst we were on holiday our neighbour has chopped down the

Hi whilst we were on holiday our neighbour has chopped down the boundary hedge whose roots on clearly on our side. We have relevant documents that state this a shared boundary and they state the boundary is theirs. My husband has spoken to previous owner of our cottage who bought land adjoining next door and marked at the time with post which with a straight clearly shows that trunk s are a few feet our way and not on boundary line. We have no previous disputes with them and we hold a key to let in theai dogs when they are out. We carn't believe anyone would do this. Thanks
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: I spoke to RICS yesterday they said speak to a Solictor.
JA: Where is the cottage located?
Customer: Friskney near Boston Lincs
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello my name is Jamie and I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

What is it you want to know about this?
Do you want to send your neighbour to prison or get compensation?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Both.

Another expert has accepted the call. They will ring shortly.