Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

You may remember me from yesterday. Could I say to them: ‘if

Hi again, you may remember me from yesterday. Could I say to them: ‘if you admit the claims then I will withdraw the claim and the application to strike out’? Or is that harassment?

I will return to you shortly as I need to move to a location with better internet connection.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.

You can invite them to admit the claim as mentioned and if admitted you will consider withdrawing the application. That said If you withdraw claim as suggested then you may be shooting your self in the foot because then you may not be able to recover your costs spent on bringing the claim and any compensation for what you put the claim in for.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
"then you may not be able to recover your costs spent on bringing the claim and any compensation for what you put the claim in for." can I not add these onto the compensation? Will I also have to pay their legal fees?

You can add that to your compensation offer. Therefore what you should you be saying is settling the claim instead of withdrawing the claim as withdrawal means you do not wish to proceed with it anymore.

Do you understand what I have stated if not please let me know