Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

Thank you, do I need a certain form or phrase to say? How do

Thank you, ***** ***** need a certain form or phrase to say? How do I ‘settle’, by informing the court?

You can make offers to settle in different kind of ways.

There are different type of offers which I will list below that you ought to consider:

• Part 36 offer
  • Calderbank offer

The offers noted above have different consequences and have to be drafted differently. Therefore before you prepare an offer please read the article below and perhaps further articles on the web which gives an explanation of the offers.

https://www.shoosmiths.co.uk/insights/articles/lets-settle-this-once-and-for-all-part-36-v-calderbank-offers-1268

Once you have picked the offer you want to use let me know and I will send a template for you to use.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
thank you so much, I will have a read and get back to you.

Please do.