LegalNinja
LegalNinja, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
103518254

How do I amend a counter claim please it’s from a company

How do I amend a counter claim please it’s from a company suing me that I have claimed against but I have purchased cheaper items and need to reduce the amount from the original claim

I will be assisting you.

You will need to make an application to Court to amend your counterclaim. The form you will need to complete and send to Court is below:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n244-application-notice

Here are some detailed notes on how to complete the form:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/772448/n244-notes-eng.pdf

Have I helped you today? :)

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you. I originally counter claimed for 10250 I want reduce it but don’t know how

Yes you will need to make an application to Court to amend your counter claim.

Does this clarify?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I think so I’ll print and lok thank you

It's a pleasure.

I would be grateful for a 5 star rating at the top of your screen for my time. It is important to leave a rating as is how Experts are are credited for their time. All the best. -LN
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
What’s the ref for the court paper plz

The reference is the Claim Number.

I would be grateful for a positive rating at the top of your screen for my time as I have answered your initial query. It is important to leave a rating as is how Experts are are credited for their time.

Don't worry, the chat will still remain open after so we can still continue should you have any further queries.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I need the court paper ref if you know it
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
All court papers have a number like ex60

Its the Claim Number which are always on the top right corner of the Court papers. I wouldn't know what it is...

Is that clear now?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I need to print a form to send to the court It’s the form ref I am asking about not my court reference

Leave it blank if you are not sure. So long as the Court reference is on there.

All good?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Not helpful I can not send a blank piece of paper to court. I need to fill in the appropriate form. I can not o this if I do not know what I am looking for

I had pasted it above for you already.