Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

I work for a large bank in the UK who have a opening time of

I work for a large bank in the UK who have a opening time of 9-5 which requires I work a 35 hours week. With this in mind, I’ve been turning up around 5/10 minutes early and this is ‘not good enough’ according to my manager. Under the FSLA laws I need to know if I come under non-exempt or exempt and find out if I can legally ask for my time to be paid if I have to be turning up to work 1 whole hour early.
Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: Not a situation a want to discuss with my manager for conflict reasons. Was thinking of calling HR but never done it before and not sure
Assistant: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: jusy wang some advice
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: belong to a union and I’m employed full time I won’t have to explain all this again will it
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Is anyone there just checking?

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Great!
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Wait there
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I don’t want to pay £44!
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Or is it too late haha
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ed hello are you there?

Hi. Just tried to call you, but you didn't answer.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Call again

OK