12826847

It’s with regards to a shoplifting incident which I have

It’s with regards ***** ***** shoplifting incident which I have made in the past
JA: Have shoplifting charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?
Customer: No
JA: Where did the shoplifting occur?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I’m worried that they will press charges

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

please explain exactly what happened please with all relevant infomation

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I was shopping in the coop on Saturday and put a £5.50 bottle of wine in my bag, and a £2.00 approx in my pocket. I then changed my mind and took out the £5.50 when I was stopped and taken into the managers office. I hadn’t gone out of the shop at that moment or past the checkouts as I had turned around, but admitted it had been my intention to steal the bottle. He then asked me if I had anything else and I owned up the the small bottle in my pocket. He asked me if I’d done it before and I said yes. He asked me if it was my first time and I said no. I gave him my name and address because he wanted to put in writing that I was banned from the shop for life. I’m sure they will now look on the cameras from before Friday and they will probably be able to see when I have done it.