Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

I wanted to ask how to find out if a deceased person has

Hi, I wanted to ask how to find out if a deceased person has left an inheritance?
He was Austrian citizen and died there as well. Person who wants to find this out was a wife of that man for almost 10 years in the past

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi, yes please continue to search. Thank you very much

Hello. I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and will be able to resolve your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Wills and Grants of Probate are public documents in England and Wales and if you apply to the Probate Office in this country you can obtain copies for a small fee. The position may be different in Austria, but it is worth investigating

I hope this resolves your enquiry. Please revert to me if you have any further questions and I will be delighted to assist.

Otherwise, I shall be grateful if you will please mark your enquiry as “Closed” and give me a “Positive” rating in order to conclude this matter.

LawyerEd

Do you still need expert assistance in this matter?

Please revert to me if you have any further questions and I will be delighted to assist.

LawyerEd

Ed Turner,
Experience: Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your help Sir, I will try to contact courts in Austria.