Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

Are you able to see our comms before Christmas? It is now

Hi. Are you able to see our comms before Christmas? It is now closed but I have anew question relating to the same case?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

I can, what is it you want to know?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Amazon have now released the 113 products.The latest letter from their solicitor states 'all inventory previously withheld from you available for removal' .
They had refused to do this despite 12 months of me asking, hence my small claims court claim. Assuming I get all the products back, do I have any way of getting my small claims fees back?I was without the products for 15 months so I think interest is justified. The products that have been returned so far are not in perfect condition, so not sellable as new.

Ok, what is it you want to ask me about this today?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Should I request compensation?
Should I accept returned products that are not as new and therefore not worth what they were?
Should I request my legal fees?

Yes, you should.

They are not damaged.

You should also request legal fees.

I dont think you would get more than £5,000 in compensation

Does that clarify?