12826847

My partner is currently in hmp berwyn in wrexham. He, along

Customer Question

Hi. My partner is currently in hmp berwyn in wrexham. He, along with 3 others had their charges for fighting (in prison) dismissed last week. The prison are refusing to lift the punishments they gave them for this charge. They were told the closed visits they were restricted to before the hearing will still stand untill March. I would like to know if this is unlawful due to the fact the hearing concluded there was no case to answer.
Assistant: What was your partner charged with exactly? Are there any upcoming court dates?
Customer: he was charged with assault. There are no upcoming court cases in relation to the charge.
Assistant: Where did the assault occur?
Customer: In the prison
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thankyou.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

how can i help please

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi, Ask a question
Remember to rate your expert here after you get an answer and finish talking.
Jo C.Online now
Hi. My partner is currently in hmp berwyn in wrexham. He, along with 3 others had their charges for fighting (in prison) dismissed last week. The prison are refusing to lift the punishments they gave them for this charge. They were told the closed visits they were restricted to before the hearingwill still stand untill March. I would like to know if this is unlawful due to the fact the hearing concluded there was no case to answer..
Expert:  Jo C. replied 8 months ago.

So the prison governor has removed his privileges?