12826847

My is resham basra,on 9-9-18, my bank,paid through paster

Customer Question

hi, my is resham basra,on 9-9-18, my bank,paid through paster payment,l rang back to cancel,l was told the had gone through,but week after l took bank statement, money had not returned, l rang the bank they sorry but they cart do anything give me £100,take or leave,they can not nothing get my money,l have through umbusman they failed to anything,the amount was £2705 is there anything you could to get money from the bank please
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: derby de23 1dg
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: l have gone to the company were payment was paid that failed and the umbusman l failed
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: is there charge and much,and can this be online please l could the information by fax or email thanks
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 months ago.

Good day your question has been forwarded to me to see if I may be of assistance. Please note that we do. It personally represent clients via this site but I am able to give you as much guidance as needed in order for you to decide what is the best option for you. Will that be ok?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
rather type
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 6 months ago.

​that is fine. You mentioned going to the Financial Ombudsman. What exactly did they say about your case?