Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

We had an accident in a taxi on 8th December 2019 in Gorda

Customer Question

We had an accident in a taxi on 8th December 2019 in Virgin Gorda (British virgin Islands) whilst on a Caribbean cruise with P & O Cruides. The taxi firm paid all our medical Bill's but we want to obtain legal advice on how we die the company for loss of our 2nd week of the cruise and the injuries that we are still recovering ftom6. Do you know of any Legsl team here in UK who could help us fight this case?
Assistant: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: We live in Coventry, England.
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: We have contacted our travel insurers who won't get involved as we have no outstanding medical Bill's. I have contacted 2 legal firms who have told me that the claim needs to be made in Virgin Gorda. Although one suggested I contact CAB to see if you could suggest anyone
Assistant: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just to say that my husband and I both had cuts that required stitches. My husband badly hit his chest I thought I had broken my back (was badly bruised no breaks). My husband had to push me around in a wheelchair the second week of holiday. Since being back my husband has been to doctors and hospital for CT scan
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My husband has a small blood clot on one lung and the other lung collapsed. He will be taking blood thinning tablets for the next 6 months and is being referred to the chest clinic.
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JA.

Can you provide the names of the solicitors you have approached regarding the this loss and was the taxi service company part of the cruise package?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ward and Rider and Legalexpert.co.uk
No the taxi trip was not organised by P & O Cruises

Thanks for the information.

I suggest you contact the solicitors that I will send to you shortly as they can probably assist you regarding bringing a personal injury claim against the company. They will seek to recover compensation for the pain and suffering as a result of the injury and also loss of enjoyment of the holiday

Do you understand what I have stated if yes I will send the information regarding the solicitors. However if you do not understand what I have stated please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No thank you, ***** ***** stage we don't want to spend any more money
We just want to know if there is any Legal firm in this country willing to represent us on a no win no fee basis.

Please ignore the automated call request.

The no win no fee solicitors are

Irwin Mitchell solicitor- 0808(###) ###-####/p>

Slater Gordon solicitors- 0330(###) ###-####/p>

Please contact them tomorrow and ensure you have all the company details of the at fault party too as they will need this information to assist you.

Please note this firms are national based so they have offices across England and Wales therefore they should be attend their office near you.

I hope I have clarified the position if not please let me know.

I note you have reviewed the answer given.

Please before you leave JA today please rate the answer given by clicking on the 5 stars button at the top of your screen as this will help improve the service given in future.

please note rating does not come at any extra costs.